**This post may contain affiliate links. Don’t worry about them – they don’t cost you anything! I just get a percentage of the sale of whatever it might be. You can see the full disclosure here. Thanks!**
Hey again everyone!
I am soooo sooo soooooo sorry I’ve been completely MIA. I’ve been really missing doing this. Christmas (and some other big things – news to come!) happened, and I’ve gotten just about zero baking done. How about, I’ve hardly gotten anything done. Period. But I’m hoping to be back at it [more] regularly.
I thought for today, we could do a hybrid list. A Valentines Day list! I know Valentines is a loved/hated holiday. I never quite know how I feel about it, or what to get/do for hubby. But I love the idea of it, and all the cool diy/baking things that go with it.
Here are some things I’ve found so far this year:
- Chocolate is always good, for multiple reasons. Lava Brownies
- Why go out when you can stay in and cook something amazing together? After the kids are in bed, of course. Ashley from Not Without Salt has some great, special menu ideas.
- A cute heart wreath to do with the kiddos.
- Expensive, pretty lingerie? Never a necessity, but always nice. Anthro delivers.
- Amazon has a great selection of vintage valentines. They’re super cute.
- Hubby got me a cookbook a few years ago for Valentines Day. Best. Gift. Ever. The Vanilla Bean Baking Book would be an amazing option. I’ve flipped through it, and every single page looks scrumptious.
- Another great menu idea, with Maple Creme Brulee for dessert.
- Another great gift idea – Apricot Massage Oil. I saw it at a local spa, I think it would smell fantastic.
- Gift ideas for him. Good Morning Handsome mug. I keep thinking I should buy this. I’ve been eyeing it for a year or so. Tobacco and Vanilla Candle. Sounds weird, but I feel like it would smell manly. Better might be this Bergamot and Mahogany Candle. Wowza.
- Another great chocolate recipe. You can’t go wrong with cake. You just can’t.
I think I’m Valentines-ed out for now. But I’ll be back! Hopefully with a yummy, comforting, pick-me-up of a recipe!
**Jude turned FOUR a few weeks ago! We celebrated with a Zuma (Paw Patrol) cake.