For the Love of Lists – Week 6
I know I sound like a broken record – but I’m honestly amazed that I’ve been posting consistently! We are on week 6 of these lists; AND THEY’RE CONSECUTIVE WEEKS! Like, what in the world is going on? Pretty great, from my point of view.
This week, like every other for the past few months, has been pretty busy. I’m just trying to keep up. We’ve had dentist appointments, turned extractions. We’ve had dinners and desserts with friends & family. We started school. (Welcome to the rest of our lives!) Anyhow. I knew September would be busy, but the naive part of me thought it might slow down a touch. That naive part is generally wrong. W. R. O. N. G.
As much as it’s crazy, I’m loving the continuation of some summer heat, and spending time in the outdoors.
On to the list!
We be laughing, stylin’, slowly reintroducing Fall to my vocabulary, and [trying to] think in this week of lists.
(Also. Next post = Either cakes or ice cream. Just to get you excited and all.)
- This post my hubby found on 9gag HAD ME IN TEARS LAUGHING. It was an I-can’t breathe-I’m-laughing-so-hard kind of laugh. If you’re not a mom, you might not think it’s funny. But truth is, I can relate to most of these posts. They are hilarious. (I’m laughing just thinking about it…)
- I’m just not going to let it die with these tunics. Elbow patches all the way! Here, and here.
- Let’s keep the no-churn ice cream flavours rolling with Sweet Potato, Pumpkin (with vanilla oreos – WHAT!?), not to mention Blueberry Cheesecake (!!!!), and my own super yummy Ginger!
- Beautiful Autumn Dress!
- I absolutely adore calligraphy, pens, and writing styles. There are so many cool things you can do/everyone has such beautiful handwriting! Shutterbean – her writing is immaculate. Not to mention this Huffpost article on penmanship – so many pretty styles.
- I’ve started homeschooling this week, and we’ve just begun to read Winnie-the-Pooh, by A. A. Milne. I’m really enjoying how it’s written. I’ve never read it before. I’m hoping the kiddos are enjoying as much as I am. I’d highly suggest reading it!