For the Love of Lists – Week 2
I’m going to just take a moment to bask in my sense of accomplished consistency. Another post! Hooray!
Another week of lists. I was talking to a few other moms today, both list-makers, and non list-makers. One was like me – an ongoing list for groceries, a daily list of things I need to make sure I don’t forget to do, and a list (okay, five lists) of things that should (but probably won’t) get done in the near future. I cross things off as I go, and combine lists to make the pile of paper on my desk smaller. But there’s always something to do. Blogging is on my list too! And I’m happy to say I’ll be able to cross that off of one of the lists for today.
Anyhow! Here’s a curated list of things that I think are pretty great.
- Bespoke Post. A cool little boutique-style online shop, with amazingly curated stuff. They send out monthly boxes too. This box, and this box look pretty great!
- Simple summer salad recipe here. If you want another, check out my chickpea salad too!
- Snazz up your pantry with these free printables. Super cool, and you’ll be all organized and stuff! (What is this word, “organized”?)
- I’m in love with Anthropologie‘s quilts. They’re gorgeous. If I ever bought one, I’d probably be hesitant to actually sleep under it. This one‘s pretty gorg, as is this one.
- I’m hoping to try these butterscotch pudding popsicles out soon. They look so creamy and good!
- Need a new door mat after a crazy, dirty summer? This one is super cool!
- I love to wake up before the kids get up. The alone time, well, it’s wonderful. I try to get a quiet time in, and get some reading/blogging/emails in, but then I tend to get trapped in this terrible/lovely thing called the internet. It’s a black hole, I’m telling you. Laura Wifler just wrote a great article about how to have “Intentional Mornings“. While you’re there, check out her other super encouraging articles. She’s a great encouragement!
I hope you all have an amazing week! Tune in for a recipe [hopefully] later on this week. I tried to photograph one today, only to realize I left my camera elsewhere… Oh well.
**Briar “helping” me hang the laundry.