For the Love of Lists – Week 19
I can’t believe I almost missed a week! I still might if I don’t publish this before Sunday. Which, from where I stand is definitely a possibility.
I always seem to remember that I need to make about 100 things for Christmas a week or two before Christmas. Am I crazy? Must you ask? The answer will have to be a resounding yes.
It’s true. I’m a bit crazy. Ask my poor hubby.
I had about a zillion food post ideas for Christmas, but they just haven’t come together. Time and energy are waning. I am going to try to pick my favourite idea and have it ready for you mid-week, just in time for Christmas, okay? For now, enjoy this compilation of random things that I call my List. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy putting it together.
- Do you talk to yourself? I do… Super interesting article on the conversation in your head.
- A few last minute gift ideas. Candles are always great. This one is called Fir and Firewood. Betcha it smells pretty great.
- Anthropologie always has the prettiest bakeware. This baking dish and rolling pin. So pretty.
- Holiday Pillow Covers from West Elm. One for me, and one for you. (Isn’t that how you’re supposed to shop?)
- I’m going to participate in this online retreat, “Hibernate“. It looks really cool. Cheese making, soap making, knitting, cooking. All sorts of cool tutorials and ideas. You should definitely check it out. Get some inspiration rolling on these cold winter days.
- Did you know Toms makes slippers?! I saw some when we were Christmas shopping. They look pretty amazingly comfy.
- These Cookie Dough Balls are a MUST MAKE for the holidays. They’re a definite hit. Who wouldn’t want to much on chocolate covered cookie dough? (They’re egg-less, no worries.)
- I know a few people with owl obsessions. These pinecone owl ornaments look so cute! Something to do with the kids!
- And lastly, Pan Seared Salmon with Roasted Vegetables. To get some kind of healthy in there.
I hope you all have a great week leading up to Christmas. Hopefully there will be a post before then, but if not, have a blessed and Merry Christmas!
*Briar was being really quiet one day this week, and I came to find her like this. It’s such a great thing when they’re being quiet and good. Because much of the time quiet=mischief.