For the Love of Lists – Week 18
Hey hey hey! I feel like it’s been forever, but it hasn’t. Every day just seems so jam packed with things to do that each day seems like a week. I wish I could tell you a story about something that happened this week, but I really cannot remember. Anything. There’s a blank slate in there.
Oh! Remembered something. We went to a White Elephant-type gift exchange (the kids had their own one too). Jude knew what I had wrapped up for the kids. So when I went to see what they had each gotten, I discovered that he had chosen his own gift. Gummy worms. Smart kid. 😉
I will post a recipe very soon. I have one ready to go – promise.
Your list for the week. Christmasy, and lovely.
- The kids and I made these easy ornaments the other day. Super cute. They may have added googly eyes. (Which kind of takes away from the Christmasy look, but they’re funny!)
- Another holiday dress for you. Gold. It would look great with this bracelet.
- Don’t you hate it when you take the time to make cutout cookies, and they lose all their shape in the oven? And end up looking like Flubber… We made this gingerbread cookie recipe this week – and it’s a winner! No Flubbers in the whole batch. Just nice, neat gingerbread men, trees… and a snail or two (Jude had to be different).
- While we’re on the topic of Christmas baking, how about these Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties?
- That chill in the air? It calls for Salted Caramel Eggnog. No doubt, no doubt. Get it on!
- Or this Pumpkin Nog. It looks A-maazzing.
- Need a super yummy appetizer to bring with you to a Christmas Party? CRANBERRY BRIE PULL APART BREAD. No more words are needed. Just go get the brie.
- We need a little reality here. We do still have to make supper. Even though it’s December. So how bout this White Garlic Pizza? Or this Irish Pub Spinach and Artichoke Melt? (<—I know that might sound weird, but wow – I think it would be pretty dang awesome.)
- Have you guys discovered Spotify yet? It’s a great way to listen to music, and find new music. Love it. Anyhow. I have a Christmas playlist, if you need some o dat Christmas music – head on over and follow it.
That’s all for now, folks! Hope you have a productive, and joyful week!
*The boys decorating their little tree in their bedroom.
Linked up Honest Mum