For the Love of Lists – Week 16
**This post may contain affiliate links. Don’t worry about them – they don’t cost you anything! I just get a percentage of the sale of whatever it might be. You can see the full disclosure here. Thanks!**
I’ve started my Christmas shopping! Barely, but it’s a start, right? And I’m slowly starting to pull some decorations/Christmas-themed things out of storage. We attended Jordan’s staff Christmas dinner this weekend, so we really had to get into a bit of a Christmas mode. It was really nice. Good food, loud music (I’m a sucker for a loud bass, believe it or not – ha!), dressing up, great company. It was pretty great.
There is a food post on the way this week – I’ve just got to put it together, and finish eating the pan of squares.
For the list this week, we’ve got diy, recipes <– of course!, books, clothes, encouraging articles. A little bit of everything. Seriously check out the ornaments, they are so great. And the books would make a great Christmas gift!
- I love the style of the pictures on this blog, and I adore her writing. This White Chocolate Ricotta Cheesecake she’s created takes the cake – it looks amazing!
- I found the sweetest diy ornaments EVER. They’re SO cute!
- I love eggnog. Eggnog fudge? Sounds amazing! Somebody make it and give me a piece! (If I make it, I’ll eat it all.
- Currently reading a Nicholas Sparks. This guy – he pulls me in and I don’t like to put the book down. Such easy reads, so enticing. This one it pretty good so far. I read this one awhile ago – it was a bit different for him, but still really good.
- These pj pants are so comfy-looking, and adorable too!
- I made this pulled pork (in the slow cooker!!) recipe for a potluck this weekend. I’ve made it before. It’s pretty awesome. It has jam in it, which gives it a great extra layer of flavour.
- I also made some Cran-Apple Toffee Blondies. That recipe will be up soon. Promise. 😉
- This is a great MOM post. “When You Just Want Your Kids to Leave You Alone” Humbling. I need to be reminded of this often.
- Some Christmas cookie inspiration. These are so pretty, and classic.
And there you have it folks! The list of the week.
Would you like to see a Christmas baking compilation at some point?
**A reminder for the week from my chalkboard cupboard