For the Love of Lists – Week 12
**This post may contain affiliate links. Don’t worry about them – they don’t cost you anything! I just get a percentage of the sale of whatever it might be. Thanks!**
Hey! I hope you’re all having a great week. Ours is flying by, as usual. It’s been a good week though.
We’re starting to really feel fall. It’s getting a cooler, and hasn’t warmed up in a few days. I guess it was bound to happen eventually. We be drinking all the tea, coffee, hot chocolate, you name a warm drink – we’re drinking it.
I love them. (Warm drinks, I mean.) They are so cozy, and yummy. And they make my hands warm. That really is one of my main reasons for loving to have one. My hands are cold from October, straight through until June or July.
Anyone else getting into the fall-swing-o-things? We’ve started thinking about Halloween costumes, and pumpkin carving. I’ve definitely had a PSL or two from Starbucks. I pulled out a scarf for the first time last night, though I haven’t really worn socks yet. (I guess those would help keep my toes a bit warmer…)
Anyhow. Halloween things, fall things, encouraging-Mom-articles, food. It’s all here in this week’s list.
- Black cat cake anybody? So cute.
- I think every mom ever has asked if it ever gets easier. Here‘s an article on that. We got this, mama.
- Adrianna at A Cozy Kitchen makes amazingly amazing food. Eg: Pumpkin chai scones with black tea glaze(!!?). And she even has a colouring cookbook! (Think colour the beautiful pages and then bake the wonderful food!)
- Pumpkin Creme Brulee Cake. Need I say more?
- A coatigan. Is this not the prettiest, coolest coat ever? I love it! And of course, it comes in mustard! (And many other great colours!)
- I’m a sucker for dresses. Especially black, and black… and sparkles every once in awhile!
- Warm drinks. Here’s a roundup I found. They all look pretty darned good!
- At Liv for Cake, she made this gorgeous Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake. Even if you never make it, just go look. It’s SO pretty.
I hope you all have a great rest of your week. Drink those warm drink for me, eh? (Or bring me one… that works too. 🙂 )
**Kiddos shelling beans. They LOVE doing it. And Briar loves playing with all the different coloured ones when it’s all done.
*Linked up on Honest Mum