For the Love of Lists: Week 1
Another week, another post! Yay for some consistency (finally)!
I love lists.
On the old blog (Forever Faith and Food), I had a series called, “Things“, where I just shared a few things that I’d found along the way. This is going to be super similar. I’ll link you up to some pretty sweet things (at least, I think they’re sweet).
We’re talking recipes, clothes, interesting articles, maybe even some songs! Whatever I’ve had the chance to see, love, and probably pin! (Who are we kidding here, I definitely pinned
most all of them.)
So here goes. The first list!
- Hammer and Chisel. Over the last few years, I’ve been followed Amber Kuiper on her blog, “Mommy’s Me Time“. Awhile ago, she became a Beachbody coach, and she really seemed to love it. So when I friend close to here also became a coach, we decided to bite the bullet and try a workout. As it was the middle of winter, we really weren’t getting much exercise. We decided on Hammer and Chisel, because it’s a pretty intense workout, and it’s something both of us can do. Lots of strength exercises, and toning. We loved it! We’re planning on doing another round come fall. I’d definitely recommend it! If you’re local – send me a message and I’ll set you up with an amazing coach!
- Does anyone else out there LOVE Starbucks’ oat bars? Because they’re amazing. I’ve yet to find a good copycat recipe. This one looks pretty legit. Imma try it out!
- Speaking of food… (What else is there to talk about anyway?!) … I made this AMAZING flourlesss chocolate peanut butter WOW cake for a friends birthday last month. It was amazing. Zero calories too. 😉
- I love me a small clutch. This one looks pretty great. Small, and colourful. Cross body. It has got it all!
- Another blog I love, is Espresso and Cream. She writes great, encouraging pieces, that I can almost always relate to. A Christ-follower, fellow-blogger, and mom. “Don’t Miss the Point” talks about being IN this world, but not being OF it. Read on.
Hope you all have a great weekend! I have a wonderful recipe up my sleeve that I’ll hopefully share in the next week! And some other odds and sods floating around in my brain too!
***Jude playing in our little kiddie pool. Sunshine days are the best kind of days.