Things. Things seem to take up my time. And summer just seems to go by much too quickly. Crazy. Cael will be THREE next week. Which means we are already nearing the end of July. Somehow. It just started… didn’t it? I know you don’t need me reminding you, but – WOW. It’s just flying by. Can I also say that I only have 16 weeks of pregnancy left?! Wow. Number three is flying along.
Which leads me to…. A belly picture!
And some boy pictures!
Now to the THINGS!
- This cute end table. It’s small, cute, and has a basket! (Not to mention, it’s also on sale!)
- Little boy snuggles. After my boys wake up, they generally need a bit of quiet time to get used to being awake again. I keep realizing how big they’re getting, and how quickly. So I’m absorbing as much snuggle time as I can get.
- Mommy’s Me Time blog. Amber is mama to a 2 1/2 year old, 1 1/2 year twins and is pregnant again! And she is the sweetest lady. Always encouraging words, pointing to God, giving reminders… I could go on forever. If you are a young mom, check her out!
- Fresh-picked STRAWBERRIES! They have got to be one of my favourite things about summer. So sweet, juicy, and lovely. And oh, the things to make with them! Jam, shortcake, smoothies. Yum.
- This lovely maxi dress. I’ve gotta get me one, or similar. Super flattering, great colours, and sooo good for summer.
So many lovely things. Check ’em out.